Quarter 2 Reflections



         In what area do you think you have made your biggest improvements in ELA?

         Over Quarter 2, I greatly improved in my writing skills. I practically use TIQA format in all my paragraphs now. Having to write analysis' and an essay has heavily impacted my improvement. I learned how to write a thesis statement, a hook sentence, and a conclusion. These are all skills I will use in the future for ELA.

  What has been the most challenging part of second quarter for you and what can you do to help overcome this?

        I think the most challenging part of the second quarter for me was my schoolwork. I constantly had work to do, and I just barely managed to stay on time. I had to keep up with my schoolwork from Morton, which wasn’t easy since we had to study for finals as well. Overall, I think I can improve this by sorting my priorities and doing my work as soon as I get home. I feel like this will make it a lot easier for me to finish work faster.

What strategies have benefited you?

            Some strategies that have helped benefit me is thinking about what I am going to do when I get home. A lot of times when I am in class, and time feels like it’s slowing down, I think about the upcoming break, or just going home. It helps me stay relaxed and gets me though my day faster. I’ve
also started writing down homework, or work due in the upcoming days. It helps me stay organized
and let’s me know what I have to get done.

I commented on Anwar's blog, Hassan's blog, and Yolihuani's blog.

Comments

  1. The paragraphs are well written. You explain what, for example, has helped you. In your case it was writing down all of the work you have to do and how it helps you. You support what you say with what it helps you with which is being more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written, maybe add a little more detail. Feels like it’s not in tiqa format and looks short. The paragraphs were well answered and understandable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring Nonfiction Reader Response

Book Club Blog